Avenue B and C, Arizona
|Avenue B and C, Arizona|
Location of Avenue B and C in Yuma County, Arizona.
|• Total||0.74 sq mi (1.92 km2)|
|• Land||0.73 sq mi (1.90 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.02 km2)|
|• Estimate (2016)||N/A|
|Time zone||MST (no DST) (UTC-7)|
Avenue B and C or B&C Colonia is a census-designated place (CDP) and colonia in Yuma County, Arizona, United States. The population was 4,176 at the 2010 census. A stable community for many years, the colonia received a sewer system in 2011.
In 2010 Avenue B and C had a population of 4,176. The racial and ethnic makeup of the population was 22.0% non-Hispanic white, 0.9% black of African American, 2.5% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 0.1% non-Hispanic of some other race, 3.2% from two or more races and 74.7% Hispanic or Latino.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Avenue B and C, Arizona
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-06-28. Retrieved 2011-03-15.
- Arizona Colonia Neighbors Get a New, Safe, Waste Disposal System
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- 2010 Census report for Avenue B and C
|This Arizona state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|