From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aves or aves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aves is the class of birds.
Aves may also refer to:
- Isla Aves, a Caribbean island administered by Venezuela
- Las Aves Archipelago, a group of islands off the coast of Venezuela
- Aves (Santo Tirso), a town and a parish in northern Portugal
- C.D. Aves, a Portuguese top division football (soccer) club
- The Birds (play) (Aves in Latin), an ancient Greek comedy by Aristophanes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aves.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.