Jump to navigation Jump to search
Avi is a masculine given name.
Avi or AVI may also refer to:
- Avi (author), pen name of children's author Edward Irving Wortis
- Zee Avi, Malaysian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and ukulele player born Izyan Alirahman in 1985
- Audio Video Interleave, a multimedia container format and file type associated with the filename extension .avi
- .avi (album), second studio album by Serbian experimental band Consecration
- Avi, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province
- AVI BioPharma, a biopharmaceutical company
- AVI Records, an American independent record label
- Avi Resort & Casino, Nevada, United States
- Judged by Your Work Party (Asa Vita no Ifampitsarana), a political party in Madagascar
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- Arkansas Valley Interurban Railway
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.