|Tadas Goberis CEO and Chairman of the Board|
Number of employees
AviaAM Leasing is a WSE listed global aviation holding company engaged in the business of commercial aircraft acquisition, leasing and sales. The company specializes in mainline narrow-body aircraft as well as high-potential regional jets with major focus on the following markets: Europe, the Middle East, the CIS and Asia-Pacific. The company has its offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Zhengzhou (Henan Province), China; Moscow, Russia; Nicosia, Cyprus and Dublin, Ireland. AviaAM Leasing is ranked amongst world’s TOP50 aircraft leasing companies according to AirFinance Journal.
Avia Asset Management AB was founded in February 2007, by Avia Solutions Group, an international, publicly traded aviation holding company with over 20 subsidiaries worldwide. In the autumn of 2011, Avia Asset Management AB together with related companies formed an aviation holding company AviaAM Leasing.
Tadas Goberis was selected as the CEO in 2013.
In May 2016, AviaAM Leasing has engaged in partnership with Henan Civil Aviation Investment Company (HNCA) by forming a joint venture aircraft leasing company AviaAM Financial Leasing China. The company provides aircraft leasing, trading, management and consulting services as well as aims to acquire and manage a $1 billion fleet of narrow-body and regional aircraft. The Joint Venture has already signed up to $900 million lease agreement with the largest Russian carrier Aeroflot covering delivery of 16 Airbus A320 Family aircraft.
In 2017, Airfinance Journal ranked AviaAM Leasing as one of the top 50 aviation leasing companies worldwide for the third year in a row. The company received top marks for asset liquidity and profit-before-taxes.
AviaAM Leasing has showcased the innovative and creative decisions with Boeing 737 business jet’s refurbishment project. AviaAM Leasing completed a comprehensive aircraft modification project and now successfully lease the modern aircraft for European business aviation company which carries basketball, football teams, as well as business and government delegations.
AviaAM Leasing has a fleet of regional and narrow-body aircraft. So far, the company has managed Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Boeing 737-300, Boeing 737-400, Boeing 737-500, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-300ER and Bombardier CRJ200 aircraft. As of November 2017 the Group owned 14 aircraft: 1 x Airbus A321, 2 x Boeing 737-500, 1 x Boeing 737-300, 10 x Bombardier CRJ200.
This section does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Aircraft type||Number of aircraft on lease||Country of aircraft registration|
|CRJ 200LR Business Jets||2||Lithuania|
As of May 2017, AviaAM Leasing shares are distributed in the following proportions.
|Shareholder||Number of shares||% of Shares|
|ALH Aircraft Leasing Holdings Ltd.||12,994,905||30.01%|
|Mesotania Holdings Ltd.||9,857,217||22.76%|
- "Number of employees". rekvizita.vz.lt. 27 Jun 2017.
- AviaAM Leasing - Company profile
- "AviaAM Leasing contacts". www.aviaam.com.
- "Ranked amongst world's TOP50 aircraft leasing companies" (PDF). www.aviaam.com.
- Publicly traded aviation holding company
- "In June 2013, AviaAM Leasing has launched a public offering (IPO)". MondoVisione. 28 June 2013.
- "AviaAM Leasing and HNCA form aircraft leasing JV". Air Transport World: ATWOnline. 24 May 2016.
- "Sino-Lithuanian joint venture to lease 16 A320s to Aeroflot". 20 December 2016.
- "AviaAM Leasing sells A321 with lease attached". Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "AviaAM Leasing - TOP 50 leasing companies" (PDF). Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "AviaAM Leasing delivers 737 business jet to Lithuanian carrier".
- "AviaAM Leasing presentation for shareholders" (PDF).
- "The share capital of the Company". www.aviaam.com.