Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avian may refer to:
- Avian (band), an American metal band
- Avian, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Avian Island, an island in Antarctica
- Avro Avian, a series of British light aircraft designed and built by Avro in the 1920s and 1930s
- Avian Limited, a British hang glider manufacturer
- Avian (given name), Russian male first name
- Avian, Friulian name of Aviano, a city in Italy
- Avian WE, a public relations consultancy in India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.