Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||5,045 (2011 census)|
|Location||4.5 km (3 mi) SW of Bundaberg|
Avoca is bordered by the Burnett River to the north and west, and the suburb of Millbank and Isis Highway to the east. Avoca is a mostly residential area, with some crops and light industry closer to the river.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Avoca (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Avoca - suburb in Bundaberg Region (entry 44682)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Avoca State School". Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Queensland schools opening dates". Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Bundaberg suburbs". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|