- This is an article about a book. For the non-confrontational method of handling conflict, see avoidance (conflict).
|1 November 2002|
|Pages||272 p. (paperback edition)|
|ISBN||1-55597-367-1 (paperback edition)|
|LC Class||PS3562.O894 A98 2002|
Jeremy is a 28-year-old man working at the summer camp where he spent a childhood summer and where he found a true sense of family after the death of his father. Jeremy now works at the camp as an assistant director.
He becomes infatuated with Max, a disturbed 14-year-old. When Max confides in him that he has been sexually abused by the camp director, who was a victim of sexual abuse himself, Jeremy realizes just how close he came to actually committing the same crime.
- "Shunned". The Washington Post. 2003-01-12. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "ONE NOT VERY HAPPY CAMPER WRESTLES WITH FAITH, TEMPTATION". Boston Globe. 2003-03-23. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Lambda Literary Award Finalists Announced". Chicago Pride. 2003-01-25. Archived from the original on 2009-01-13. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Secret summer love". The Advocate. 2002-12-10. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
|This article about a 2000s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.