Avon Valley Country Park
|Avon Valley Country Park|
Fallow Deer in the park
Location of Avon Valley Country Park in Somerset
|Location||Keynsham, Somerset, England|
|Area||50 acres (20 ha)|
Within the park is the "Strawberry Line", a 0.75-mile (1.21 km) length of 5 in (127 mm) gauge railway. It is Britain's only commercial ground-level 5 in (127 mm) railway. It opened in 1999 and now has one steam and 10 diesel engines which are battery operated.
- "Avon Valley Country Park". Bristol Link. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Call of the wild". Evening Post. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "History". Avon Valley Country Park. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Ride on Railways". Ride On Railways. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "The Railway". Strawberry Line Miniature Railway. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
|This Somerset location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|