Avondale School District
|Avondale School District|
|Auburn Hills, Michigan
|Type||Public school district|
|School board||Avondale Board of Education|
|Faculty||231.3 (on FTE basis)|
|Grades||PK to 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||16.6|
The district educates about 3800 students, and covers southeast Auburn Hills, northeast Bloomfield Township, southwest Rochester Hills and northwest Troy, Michigan. The school district is named such because Rochester Hills used to be named Avon Township. The school district was formed in 1947.
- Auburn Elementary
- Deerfield Elementary
- R. Grant Graham Elementary
- Woodland Elementary
- Avondale Middle School
- Superintendent's Office Archived March 20, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.. Avondale School District. Retrieved on 2008-03-17.
- "Troy School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2008-03-14.
- "District Map" (Archive). Avondale School District. Retrieved on June 20, 2015.
- Schools. Avondale School District. Retrieved on 2008-03-17.
|This Michigan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|