|Thermal power station|
|Primary fuel||Natural gas|
|Secondary fuel||Fuel oil (backup fuel)|
|Cooling source||Air-cooled condenser|
|Make and model||Power Machines|
|Nameplate capacity||321 MW (Electric)
1,833 MW (Warm)
|Annual gross output||1,471.5 GWh (Electric),
3,682,320 Gcal (Warm)
|All data is taken from an official site of station|
It began operation on December 26, 1956.
Initially the station used coal, but towards the end of the 20th century TGC-1 began converting to gas. In connection with development of a gas powered station, physical deterioration and equipment obsolescence, reconstruction began in 2000 at the station.
- In 2000 the turbine unit number 3 was replaced.
- On December 28, 2007 the new turbine unit number 2, with an electric capacity of 30 MW, and thermal capacity of 75 GCal/h, began operation. Also the transformers and generator were replaced.
On August 23, 2009 there was a fire in the repaired unit.
- Автовская теплоэлектроцентраль (ТЭЦ-15) [Avtovo TEC-15]. Generating capacities of TGC-1 (in Russian). TGC-1. Retrieved 2009-08-24. External link in
- Мощности ТГК-1 выросли на 12% за год [Capacities TGC-1 have grown on 12 % for a year] (in Russian). dp.ru. 2008-02-13. Retrieved 2009-08-24. External link in
- В Петербурге горела ТЭЦ. Пострадал пожарный [Fire in Petersburg thermal power station] (in Russian). fontanka.ru. 2009-08-24. Retrieved 2009-08-24. External link in