|Thermal power station|
|Primary fuel||Natural gas|
|Secondary fuel||Fuel oil (backup fuel)|
|Turbine technology||Gas turbine|
|Cooling source||Air-cooled condenser|
|Make and model||Power Machines|
|Nameplate capacity||321 MW (Electric)|
1,833 MW (Warm)
|Annual net output||1,471.5 GWh (Electric),|
3,682,320 Gcal (Warm)
All data is taken from an official site of station
It began operation on December 26, 1956.
Initially the station used coal, but towards the end of the 20th century TGC-1 began converting to gas. In connection with development of a gas powered station, physical deterioration and equipment obsolescence, reconstruction began in 2000 at the station.
- In 2000 the turbine unit number 3 was replaced.
- On December 28, 2007 the new turbine unit number 2, with an electric capacity of 30 MW, and thermal capacity of 75 GCal/h, began operation. Also the transformers and generator were replaced.
On August 23, 2009 there was a fire in the repaired unit.
- Автовская теплоэлектроцентраль (ТЭЦ-15) [Avtovo TEC-15]. Generating capacities of TGC-1 (in Russian). TGC-1. Retrieved 2009-08-24.[dead link]
- Мощности ТГК-1 выросли на 12% за год [Capacities TGC-1 have grown on 12 % for a year] (in Russian). dp.ru. 2008-02-13. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
- В Петербурге горела ТЭЦ. Пострадал пожарный [Fire in Petersburg thermal power station] (in Russian). fontanka.ru. 2009-08-24. Retrieved 2009-08-24.