November 2, 1981 |
Tampa, Florida, USA
|Other names||April, Avril, Avey, Avy, Emily, April Scottt, Avey Scott, Avi Scott|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
|No. of adult films||285 as a performer & 4 as a director (per IAFD)|
Early life and career
The first part of her stage name is pronounced as if saying the letters "A-V" (rhyming with "navy"), and it is a shortened form of the French word "Avril" (meaning April), which she got in high school French class. Before going to college, she worked for a health insurance company as an insurance quoter. Her former manager found Scott on an adult website, and her mother actually encouraged her to get into the adult industry by saying: "You don't do much anyway, so you might as well try being the best porn star you can be."
While a business and psychology major in college, Scott began working in the adult entertainment industry by doing live masturbation shows online shortly after her eighteenth birthday. She subsequently dropped out of college and, in November 2001, was featured in her first adult film, The 4 Finger Club #20. Her first boy-girl film was entitled Real Sex Magazine #47.
Starting in 2003, Scott became a representative for the apparel company MoFo Wear. Scott met the owner of the company through fellow adult stars Belladonna and Tiffany Minx. Her first duties were to represent the company on Playboy TV and at Cypress Hill’s Smoke Out Festival.
Scott made her directorial debut in 2006 in the release Deep Throat This 32: All M.I.L.F. Edition by Northstar Associates, which starred Chelsea Zinn and Lisa Sparxxx. The release was followed by Mini Van Moms, Vol. 1, starring Ava Devine and Lisa Sparxxx.
Awards and nominations
|2003||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene – Video (with Sunrise Adams, Violet Blue, Dillon & Randy Spears)||Heroin|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Starlet of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Group Scene (with Sunrise Adams, Violet Blue, Dillon & Randy Spears)||Heroin|
|2004||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Oral Sex Scene – Film (with Ava Vincent & Kurt Lockwood)||Compulsion|
|Nominated||Best Sex Scene Coupling – Film (with Steven St. Croix)||Heaven|
|NightMoves Award||Won||Best New Starlet (Fan’s Choice)||N/A|
|2010||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Nicole Moore, Bobbi Starr, Aiden Starr & KC Kelly)||Lesbian Hospital 2: Her First Exam|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Best Cumback||N/A|
|2011||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Three-Way Sex Scene (with Ashlyn Rae & Georgia Jones)||Pin-Up Girls 4|
- "Avy Scott at IAFD". IAFD.com. 2009-02-15. Archived from the original on 5 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- Avy Scott Official Website. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- "Avy Scott at AFDB". AdultFilmDatabase.com. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- Avy Scott (2001). Avy Scott. Interview with Tod Hunter. AVN "Fresh Off The Bus". Archived from the original on 19 August 2002. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- Avy Scott. Avy Scott Interview. Interview with Rog. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "Avy Scott Now Repping Mofo Wear". Adult Video News. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "Avy Scott Makes Directorial Debut". Adult Video News. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "2003 AVN Awards Nominations List". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2002-11-27. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Belladonna Dominates XRCO Nominations". AVN. 2003-03-05. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AVN 2004 Nominations" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Dirty Bob (2004-09-21). "Winners of the Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "2010 NOMINEES". Archived from the original on 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "XRCO Announces 2010 Nominees". AVN. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Nominations for the 2011 AVN Awards. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- Avy Scott; Stormy Daniels; Mike Moz (15 June 2006). Avy Scott Interviewed. Interview with Gene Ross. Adult FYI. KSEX. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Avy Scott.|