Awakening (Narnia album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Narnia|
|Recorded||Sept. 1996 - Jan. 1997 at Topz Recording Studio|
|Label||Nuclear Blast (Europe)
Pony Canyon (Japan)
|Japanese Edition Cover|
Awakening is the debut album of progressive metal band Narnia. The band is credited for skill, especially Carl Johan Grimmark, with his impressive neo-classical guitar solos, who was only 19 when this album was released.
European & Japanese track listing
- "Break the Chains"
- "No More Shadows from the Past"
- "The Return of Aslan (instrumental)"
- "Heavenly Love"
- "Time of Changes"
- "The Awakening"
- "Touch from You"
- "Sign of the Time"
- Christian Liljegren - Lead and Backing Vocals.
- Carl Johan Grimmark - All electric and acoustic Guitars, Background and Lead vocals, Bass, Keyboards & Drum programming.
- Jakob Persson - Bass on "Sign of the Time".
- Mart Hallek - Violin on "Sign of the Time".
- Janne Samefors - Backing vocals on "Time of Changes".
- Janne Stark - Guitar duelist on "No More Shadows From the Past".
- Producer - Narnia
- Engineering - Jörgen Bolmstad, Mattias Rydell & Carl Johan Grimmark
- Mastering - Lennart Schander at Starec Studio, Växjö
- Cover Art - Kristian Wåhlin