Awan Setho Raharjo
Awan Setho playing for Bhayangkara in 2019
|Full name||Awan Setho Raharjo|
|Date of birth||March 20, 1997|
|Place of birth||Semarang, Indonesia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2010||SSB Pengcab Semarang|
|2017||→ PSIS Semarang (loan)||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 June 2019
Awan Setho Raharjo (born 20 March 1997) is an Indonesian professional footballer who currently plays as a goalkeeper for Indonesia national team and Bhayangkara in the Liga 1. He is a Second Police Brigadier in the Indonesian National Police.
Awan moved to Bhayangkara as third choice goalkeeper behind Wahyu Tri Nugroho and Rully Desrian. Awan was loaned out to PSIS Semarang. He played well in four matches with PSIS Semarang. When Wahyu was injured, Awan was called back to Bhayangkara.
Awan's move back to Bhayangkara was a good option in 2017, because he was first goalkeeper in Bhayangkara Awan and found success in the 2017 Liga 1. Because of his impression playing in Bhayangkara Awan he was called by Luis Milla to join Indonesia in Aceh World Solidarity (AWS) Cup 2017.
Awan joined the Indonesia team in Danone Nations Cup (DNC) 2010, Sao Paulo, Brazil with SSB Pengcab Semarang (U-11 levels) and took 6th position. Awang was called by Indra Sjafri in Indonesia U-19. In 2017, Awan was called also by Luis Milla to join Indonesia in Aceh World Solidarity (AWS) Cup 2017.
- "Awan ligaindonesia". Archived from the original on 2017-09-09. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "PERSIP vs PSCS". Archived from the original on 2017-05-31. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- INDOSPORT.com (2 December 2017). "Kiper Muda Bhayangkara Siap Buktikan Diri ke Milla".
- Awan Setho Raharjo at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to an Indonesian association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|