|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2012)|
On 24 October 1996, Award Software International Inc. announced its initial public offering.
On 16 April 1998, Phoenix Technologies Ltd. and Award Software International Inc. announced the completion of a definitive merger agreement, where Phoenix Technologies Ltd. would become the surviving corporate entity following the merger completion on 30 June 1998. The merger was completed on 28 September 1998.
After the Phoenix–Award merger, later revisions of Award BIOS still attribute copyright to Award Software Inc instead of Phoenix Technologies Ltd., including the UEFI firmware.
- Award Software Europe
- Award Software Hong Kong, Ltd
- Award Software Japan, KK: Established in 1997-06-03.
- Award Software International, Inc.
- Unicore Software, Inc.
- AwardBIOS: It is a BIOS developed by Award Software, and later Phoenix Technologies.
- CardWare: It is a PC Card software product.
- EliteBIOS: It is the system management software product that Award Software designs, develops and markets to the manufacturers of desktop, server, mobile and embedded systems.
- PC DIAG: Diagnostic software
- CheckIt POSTcard: Power On Self Test system diagnostic board
- ISA POSTcard: ISA Diagnostic hardware
- PCI POSTcard: PCI Diagnostic hardware
- Preboot Manager
- SMSAccess: System management software suite
- USBAccess: It is a USB-host software targeted for consumer electronics and embedded device manufacturers.
- WWWAccess: Product suite for Internet appliance applications using Intel x86 embedded design.
- "Key Dates". award.com. Archived from the original on 1997-05-21. Retrieved 2014-04-17.
- "Award Software at a Glance." Award Software. February 16, 1998. Retrieved on May 6, 2009.
- "How to Contact Award Software." Award Software. February 16, 1998. Retrieved on May 6, 2009.
- Award Software International Announces IPO
- Award Software Acquires Leading BIOS Upgrade Provider Unicore Software
- "Time running out for PCs at big companies." CNN. June 30, 1998. Retrieved on May 6, 2009.
- Phoenix Technologies Ltd. and Award Software Agree to Merge
- Phoenix Completes Award Merger and Sand Acquisition
- AWARD SOFTWARE ESTABLISHES A JAPANESE SUBSIDIARY
- Award Software International® Inc. Introduces CardWare® 5.0 for Microsoft Window NT 4.0
- AWARD SOFTWARE EliteBIOS SUPPORTS INTEL-COMPATIBLE CENTAUR IDT-C6™ MICROPROCESSOR
- Unicore Software, Inc CheckIt POSTcard POSTcard mini and PCI POSTcard Power On Self Test (POST) System Diagnostic Board Version 2.0 User’s Manual
- Award Announces Total Software Solution for x86 Intel Embedded Products
- Award Software and Motorola Computer Group Join in Embedded Motherboard Technology Relationship
- Award Software International® Inc. Introduces Remote, Preboot Diagnostic and Repair Software
- Award Software Announces First USB Host-Enabling Software for Embedded Systems, Consumer Electronics Products
- Award Software Announces USBAccess™ Support for Wind River Systems’ Tornado
- Award Software and Access Join in Strategic Alliance to Offer Internet Appliance Software Solution Including Windows Applications
- AWARD SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL® INC. ACQUIRES WILLOWS SOFTWARE MIDDLEWARE FOR EMBEDDED, REAL-TIME AND UNIX SYSTEMS