List of awards in bioinformatics and computational biology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Awards in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology)
- Benjamin Franklin Award for Open Access in the Life Sciences - "to an individual who has, in his or her practice, promoted free and open access to the materials and methods used in the life sciences"
- ASBMB DeLano Award for Computational Biosciences - "to a scientist for the most accessible and innovative development or application of computer technology to enhance research in the life sciences at the molecular level"
- ISCB Overton Prize - "for outstanding accomplishment to a scientist in the early to mid stage of his or her career"
- ISCB Accomplishment by a Senior Scientist Award - "members of the computational biology community who are more than 12 to 15 years post-degree and have made major contributions to the field of computational biology through research, education, service, or a combination of the three"
- SIB Young Bioinformatician and Best Graduate Paper Awards, only for young researchers that worked on Switzerland related projects.