From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up away in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Away is a play by the Australian playwright Michael Gow first performed in 1986.
Away may also refer to:
- "Away" (Enrique Iglesias song)
- Away (sports), sports games played "away" from the team's home venue
- "Away", a song by Devin Townsend from their 2003 album, Accelerated Evolution
- "Away", a song by Toadies from their 1994 album Rubberneck
- "Away", a song by The Cranberries released as a bonus track on their album No Need to Argue
- "Away", a song by the Feelies and the first single from their 1988 album Only Life
- Away, artist name for Michel Langevin, drummer of the Canadian rock band Voivod
- "Away", a song by Breaking Benjamin from We Are Not Alone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.