From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Axel may refer to:
Literature and drama
- Axël (drama), a drama by Auguste Villiers de l'Isle-Adam
- Axel, a protagonist in Jules Verne's A Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Axel Rex, a character in Vladimir Nabokov's novel Laughter in the Dark
Film and television
- Axel Foley, a leading character in the film Beverly Hills Cop
- "Axel F", the 1985 instrumental theme song of Beverly Hills Cop by Harold Faltermeyer.
- Axel Thurston, a character in the anime series Eureka Seven
- Axel Brodie, a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Axel Palmer, a character in the 1981 slasher film My Bloody Valentine and its 2009 remake, My Bloody Valentine 3D
- Axel, a former prisoner and member of the group of survivors on the TV series The Walking Dead
- Axel, a playable character from the Twisted Metal vehicular combat video game series
- Axel, an elephant character from the Animal Crossing video game series
- Axel, a playable character from the Crazy Taxi series
- Axel, a character from the Kingdom Hearts video game series
- Axel, a character in the Suikoden game series
- Axel, the Guardian of The Sanctuary of Water and Ice in Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Axel, the "Dark Hero", a character from the video game Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
- Axel Dark-Key, the villain of Ape Escape Million Monkeys
- Axel Hawk, a character from the video game series Fatal Fury
- Axel Steel, a character in the Guitar Hero video game series
- Axel Stone, a character from the Streets of Rage video game series
- Axel (singer), Argentine singer-songwriter
- Axel Brauns, German writer and filmmaker
- Axel Rodrigues de Arruda, Brazilian footballer
- Axel (name)
- Axel, Netherlands, the town
- Axel jump, a type of jump in figure skating
- Axel, the mascot of Åbo Akademi University
- Axel Download Accelerator, a download manager for Linux
- Typhoon Axel (disambiguation)
- Axl (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Axel"
- All pages with titles containing "Axel"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.