From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up axel or Axel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Axel may refer to:
- Axel (name)
- Axël, a 1890 drama play by Auguste Villiers de l'Isle-Adam
- Axel (singer), Argentine singer-songwriter
- Axel, Netherlands, a town in the province of Zeeland, the Netherlands
- Axel jump, a type of jump in figure skating
- Axel, a 1988 short film by Nigel Wingrove
- "Axel F", the 1985 instrumental theme song of Beverly Hills Cop by Harold Faltermeyer
- Typhoon Axel (disambiguation)
- Axl (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Axel"
- All pages with titles containing Axel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.