This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Axel Stoll (30 October 1948 – 28 July 2014) was a far-right esoteric German geophysicist and conspiracy theorist. He wrote many books, including "Hochtechnologie im Dritten Reich" and "Das Wissen um die unterdrückte Physik - Ein Buch von Axel Stoll", combining pseudo-science and various conspiracy theories, especially concerning the Third Reich. He received notoriety through the publication of internet videos.
Second World War
Aldebaran and the Races
Axel Stoll thought that the Aryan race actually are aliens from the star Aldebaran and that the earth is a jail planet for those who did wrong. In his opinion, all races are coming together to kill each other.
Axel Stoll wrote a large number of books dealing mainly with his theories around war technology and physics.
- Hochtechnologie im Dritten Reich. Kopp Verlag. 2004. ISBN 3-930219-85-9.
- Bis heute unterdrückt: das Wissen um die wahre Physik. Extrem Verlag. 2005. ISBN 3-935054-08-4.
- Hochtechnologien uralter Kulturen. Freier-Falke-Verlag. 2006. ISBN 978-3-935054-20-1.
- Lauer, Stefan (July 30, 2014). "Dr. Axel Stoll hat den Strafplaneten verlassen". Vice. Retrieved April 29, 2019.
- "'NSL Forum Berlin 30 Dezember 2011 Film 227 - Axel Stoll'". 30 December 2011.