(Redirected from Axemen)
|Look up axeman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Axeman or Axemen may refer to:
- The Axeman of New Orleans, a serial killer in New Orleans circa 1918 – 1920
- John Axford, a Canadian professional baseball pitcher
- Nicholas Walters, Jamaican boxer whose nickname is "The Axe Man"
- The Acadia Axemen of Acadia University
- The Ajax Axemen, Canadian hockey team now known as the Ajax Attack
- The Bemidji Axemen, American professional indoor football team
- The Jacksonville Axemen, American semi-professional rugby league team
- The South Eugene High School Axemen
- The Three Oaks Senior High School Axemen
- A participant in a woodchopping competition
Film, television, music
- Axeman (film), a 2013 horror film
- Ax Men, an American reality television series
- The Axeman, a fictional character in American Horror Story: Coven
- The Axemen, a New Zealand band
- The Axe Man, a 1996 album by Smokin' Joe Kubek
- The term axeman is also a music jargon, often referring to a guitar player, or to a lesser extent, a saxophone player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axeman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.