|Location||Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur|
|Public transit||Bukit Jalil LRT station|
|Field size||69 × 25 meter|
|ASEAN Para Games (Para Games) (2001, 2009, 2017)|
Malaysia Open (Badminton)
Commonwealth Games (Gymnastics) (1998)
Disney on Ice
WWE (Professional wrestling) (2002, 2014)
Thomas Cup (Badminton) (2000, 2010)
BWF World Championships (Badminton) (2007)
Malaysian Open (tennis) (2009–2015)
(ANZ Championship) Netball (2012–2015)
2013 Asian Youth Para Games
The stadium is located in the premise of the National Sports Complex of Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is one of several sports facilities in the National Sports Complex which includes the main stadium, Bukit Jalil National Stadium, National Hockey Stadium, National Squash Centre, and National Aquatic Centre and also a Seri Putra Hall
The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in Malaysia with a maximum capacity of 14,425 seats.  The stadium has 3 main doors which lead to a rectangular arena 69 × 25 meters large, which can adapt to different sports formats like boxing, badminton, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, judo, handball, wrestling, gymnastics and football. The stadium is also fully customisable for concerts and seminars during both day and night due to its opaque roof.
On 15 August 2009, The Former Malaysia's Prime Minister Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi opened the 2009 ASEAN Para Games in Putra Indoor Stadium. Closing ceremonies on 19 August 2009 were also attended by the Youth and Sports Minister of Malaysia. The main venue for the gymnastics competitions during Kuala Lumpur 1998 Commonwealth Games, this was also the venue for sport and entertainment events such as World Equestrian games, Disney's on Ice and more.
On 31 August 2010, Putra Indoor Stadium hosted the Hari Merdeka celebrations. This was in view of the ongoing Ramadhan season. It was also the first time that the Hari Merdeka celebration was held indoors. The celebration will be attended the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, the Prime Minister of Malaysia and also Cabinet members.
On 16 January 2017 Putra Stadium has been rebranded as Axiata Arena in an effort towards building a sporting nation. This is the Malaysia's first corporate name stadium in partnership between Axiata Group Berhad and Perbadanan Stadium Malaysia (PSM). Axiata Arena will be the land mark for the redevelopment of Bukit Jalil Sports Complex which will be known as KL Sports City (KLSC).
- Gymnastics - 1998 Commonwealth Games
- Faye Wong Scenic Tour, 21-22 August 1999
- Thomas Cup and Uber Cup 2000
- Westlife Where Dreams Come True Tour, 26 May 2001
- WWE Smackdown Live in Malaysia 2002
- Force of Nature concert for the tsunami benefit 2005 (Backstreet Boys, Black Eyed Peas, Boyz II Men, Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean)
- Jacky Cheung's Classic Musical - Snow Wolf Lake 2005, 25–26 November 2005
- 2006 AYA Festival with Delirious? Asian Youth Ambassadors
- 2007 BWF World Championships
- 2009 ASEAN Para Games
- Sandy Lam Live 09 Concert, 28 November 2009
- 2010 Hari Merdeka Celebrations (first National Day celebration in an indoor stadium, third stadium celebration)
- Adam Lambert Glam Nation Tour, 14 October 2010
- Super Show 2 - Super Junior, The 2nd ASIA Tour, 20 March 2010, with a sold-out crowd of 14,833 people.
- Super Show 3 - Super Junior, The 3rd ASIA Tour, 19 March 2011, with a sold-out crowd of 11,980 people.
- Faye Wong's Comeback Tour 2010–12, 6 November 2011
- Jacky Cheung 1/2 Century World Tour - Jacky Cheung, 8–11 December 2011
- Malaysia Open Super Series
- Disney on Ice
- Disney's High School Musical: The Ice Tour
- Annual Cheerleading Contests organized by The Star newspaper
- Annual national-level secondary schools' brass band competition organised by the Ministry of Education
- Westlife Gravity Tour 2011, 7 October 2011
- Anugerah Juara Lagu 26, 2011
- One Fighting Championship, 2 February 2013
- Mayday (Taiwanese band) NOW-HERE World Tour in Malaysia, 2 and 3 March 2013
- S.H.E 2gether 4ever World Tour, 20 July 2013
- Super Show 5 - Super Junior, 23 November 2013, with a sold-out crowd of 13,985 people and revenue $1,855,292.
- Alicia Keys Set The World On Fire Tour, 27 November 2013
- Taylor Swift The Red Tour, 11 June 2014 (The sold out show was attended by 7,525 fans)
- WWE Live Event, 10 and 11 October 2014
- Michael Bublé Live in Kuala Lumpur Concert, 27 January 2014
- Stefanie Sun Kepler World Tour, 20 December 2014
- G.E.M. X.X.X. Live Tour, 23 and 24 January 2015
- 16th IIFA Awards, 5 June 2015
- Big Bang Made World Tour, July 24 and 25 2015
- Ed Sheeran ÷ Tour, 14 November 2017
- G.E.M. Queen of Hearts World Tour in Malaysia, 18 November 2017
- Hatsune Miku Miku Expo, 16 December 2017
- Jacky Cheung A Classic Tour, 26-28 January 2018
- Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-32, 12 February 2018
- Anugerah MeleTOP Era 2018, 8 April 2018
- Bruno Mars 24K Magic World Tour, 9 May 2018
- Exo planet #4 – The EℓyXiOn in Kuala Lumpur, 7 July 2018
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse, 15 July 2018
- Wanna One One: The World Live in Malaysia, 21 July 2018
- JJ Lin Sanctuary World Tour, 7-8 September 2018
- Boyzone 25th Anniversary World Tour in Malaysia, 24 August 2018 
- The Kuala Lumpur Major 9-18 November 2018 
- Joker Xue Skyscraper World Tour in Kuala Lumpur, 16 February 2019 
- Dato' Sri Siti Nurhaliza On Tour, 16 March 2019 
- Ong Seong Wu 1st Fan Meeting Eternity Tour in Kuala Lumpur, 23 March 2019 
- "Putra Indoor Stadium is now 'Axiata Arena'". New Straits Times. 16 January 2017.
- "Putra Stadium Now Renamed Axiata Arena". Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Putra Indoor Stadium is now 'Axiata Arena'". Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Putra Indoor Stadium Rebranded as Axiata Arena". Astro Awani. January 16, 2017. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- Chaw, Kenneth (26 June 2018). "Boyzone to stage final show in Malaysia in August". Star2.com.
- "Russian team Virtus Pro win KL Dota 2 Major, RM1.47 million prize". New Straits Times. 19 November 2018.
- Chua, Dennis (15 February 2019). "#Showbiz: Altimet's last show (Weekend Date)". New Straits Times.
- Lee, Joe (18 March 2019). "Waiting game for Siti Nurhaliza's London concert". Malay Mail.
- https://airasiaredtix.com/eternity Missing or empty