This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
10.2.2 / November, 2018
|Operating system||Unix-like, Windows|
|License||Closed source / Demoware / Limited freeware|
Axigen, marketed as AXIGEN, is a mail server with groupware and collaboration functionalities. It supports SMTP, IMAP, POP3 and webmail services, and includes features such as an integrated mailing list server, Antivirus and Antispam integration options, and various mobile capabilities including mobile-friendly webmail and Exchange ActiveSync support.
Development of Axigen Mail Server began in 2003 by GeCAD Technologies, a Romanian company established in 2001 and part of the GECAD Group. It was initially launched in September 2005. In 2012 the Axigen product and technology was spun-off to new company Axigen Messaging, along with the original development team. In January 2014, Axigen Messaging was sold to an investor group affiliated with Romanian I.T. services company Modulo Consulting.
- "Axigen Product Releases". axigen.com. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "AXIGEN History". Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Axigen Messaging | LinkedIn". Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Gecad sells Axigen Messaging to group of entrepreneurs". Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- "Romanian serial entrepreneur Radu Georgescu marks fourth exit with Axigen Messaging sale". Retrieved 27 April 2015.