|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (October 2009)|
Axiom CMS is an open source content management system written on top of Axiom Stack.
Axiom CMS is a search based content management system that provides customizable edit forms and an asset management area. The front end is written using Dojo with a large number of hand coded widgets. The system supports a relational database store as well as a custom built object database built on Apache Lucene. It is licensed under the GPL.
- Heavily search-centric. Easily find content by searching for keywords.
- Hierarchical site structure with customizable navigation.
- Supports modular page components (header, footer, widgets, etc.)
- Edit forms can be auto-generated based on data models or customized for greater usability.
- WYSIWYG content editing with FCK Editor. Other editors can be integrated.
- Authentication and role-based authorization supported through Axiom Stack.
- Includes many widgets designed to aid in managing content.