From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An axon is part of a neuron.
Axon may also refer to:
- Axon Automotive, British car manufacturer
- Axon Group, British management consultants
- Axon Labs, American health & wellness consumer product manufacturer
- Axon (surname)
- Axon Idea Processor, software package
- Axon Framework, a development framework for Java
- The Axons, an alien race from the Doctor Who adventure The Claws of Axos
- Peter Axon, a character in the series Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal
- Axion, hypothetical elementary particle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.