Ay, AY or variants, may refer to:
- Ay (pharaoh), a pharaoh of the 18th Egyptian dynasty
- Merneferre Ay, a pharaoh of the 13th Egyptian dynasty
- A.Y. (musician) (born 1981), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- A.Y, stage name of Ayo Makun, a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.
- Fatma Ay (born 1992), Turkish female handball player
- Savaş Ay (1954–2013), Turkish journalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
- Aÿ, former commune of Marne départment, France
- Ay (river), a river in Russia
- Antarctica (DAFIF 0413 / DIA 65-18 / FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and obsolete NATO digram AY)
- Armenia (WMO country code AY)
- Aymara language (ISO-639 alpha-2 code AY)
- Ay, transliteration of Volapük Ä and ä
- Academic year, sometimes abbreviated as "AY"
- General Instrument AY-3-8910, a computer sound chip common in the 1980s and often referred to as the "AY chip"
- Ay dynasty, a ruling lineage in south India
- "Ay", a song by Tarkan from the 2001 album Karma
- "Ay!", a song by Machine Gun Kelly from the 2022 album Mainstream Sellout
- AY, IATA airline designator for Finnair
- Aye (disambiguation)
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- Eye (disambiguation)