December 9, 1969 |
|Relatives||Haldun Dormen (father-in-law), Betül Mardin (mother-in-law)|
Ayşe Arman (born December 9, 1969 in Adana) is a Turkish journalist, and a regular columnist in the newspaper Hürriyet. She is best known for her interviews. Arman is the author of two books, one of which is a compilation of best moments of her interviews made over the past decade.
She was born in her father's hometown of Adana. Her mother is German. After her graduation from Tarsus American College in Tarsus, province Mersin, she attended the School of Press and Publishing at Istanbul University but never been a graduate. She is married to Ömer Dormen, the son of theater actor Haldun Dormen and public relations specialist Betül Mardin. They have one daughter Alya, together.
Ayşe Arman started her career in journalism in the 1990s within the team of the weekly magazine Nokta. Now at Hürriyet, she is noted for her frank approach to personal matters, both in the case of her interviewees and of herself.
- Kimse Okumazsa Ben Okurum, Epsilon Publishing (2002), 330pp, ISBN 975-331-400-0
- Kimse Sormazsa Ben Sorarım, Epsilon Publishing (2003), 352pp, ISBN 975-331-488-4
- "Ayşe Arman". haberler.com (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- Biography Archived October 9, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. , Edebik (Turkish)
- Book World Archived September 30, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. (Turkish)
- New Page Archived November 17, 2005, at the Wayback Machine. (Turkish)