Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ayşe Hatun (wife of Bayezid II), also known as "Gülbahar Hatun", (?-1505/10), the daughter of Alaüddevle Bozkurt Bey, the eleventh ruler of the Dulkadirids centered on Elbistan in Kahramanmaraş, or a daughter of Abdu's-Samad, an Albanian who had "turned Turk" and converted to Islam and joined the Turkish Millet. She was the mother of Selim I.
- Ayşe Hatun (wife of Selim I), daughter of Mengli Giray and wife of the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, and the mother of Beyhan Sultan, Hâfize Sultan and Daulat-Shahi (Yanikhan) Sultan.
- Ayesha Begum, wife of Ottoman prince Şehzade Mehmed (d. 1476), the son of Sultan Bayezid II and his ninth wife Ferahşad Hatun.
- Ayşe Behri Kadın, eleventh wife of Sultan Ahmed III.
- Ayşe Kadın (died 1775), first wife of Sultan Abdul Hamid I.
- Ayşe Hatun,daughter of Sultan Bayezid II.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|