|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Shopping mall chain|
|Headquarters||Tower 1, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines|
|Antonino T. Aquino (President and CEO)|
|Owner||Ayala Land Inc.|
Ayala Malls is a real-estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, an affiliate of Ayala Corporation. Founded in 1988, Ayala Malls own a chain of large shopping malls, all located in the Philippines. Ayala Malls is the one of the largest shopping mall retailer in the Philippines, along with SM Supermalls and Robinsons Malls.
- Alabang Town Center (opened in 1982) – Alabang–Zapote Road, Brgy. Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- Glorietta (opened in 1989) — Palm Drive, Ayala Center, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Greenbelt (opened in 1991) – Legazpi Street, Ayala Center, Brgy. San Lorenzo, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Center Cebu (opened in November 1994) — Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
- Market! Market! (opened in 2003) — McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- Serendra Piazza (opened in July 2006) — 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- Bonifacio High Street (opened in 2007) — 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- TriNoma (opened on May 16, 2007) — North Avenue, Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls Solenad (opened in 2009) — Evolving Center Drive corner Nuvali Boulevard, Brgy. Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Marquee Mall (opened on September 23, 2009) — Aniceto Gueco Street, Brgy. Pulung-Maragul, Angeles, Pampanga
- Abreeza (opened on May 12, 2011) — J.P. Laurel Avenue, Ayala Business Park, Bajada, Davao City
- Harbor Point (opened on April 26, 2012) — Rizal Avenue, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales
- Centrio (opened on November 9, 2012) — Corrales Avenue corner Claro M. Recto Avenue, Cagayan de Oro City
- U.P. Town Center (opened on September 11, 2013) — Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Diliman, Quezon City
- Fairview Terraces (opened on February 28, 2014) — Quirino Highway corner Maligaya Drive, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Ayala Malls Serin (opened on March 27, 2015) — Tagaytay-Nasugbo Road crossing Silang East, Tagaytay, Cavite
- The Shops at Atria (opened on April 15, 2015) — Atria Park District, Brgy. San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
- Ayala Malls Legazpi (opened on April 19, 2016) — Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Capantawan, Legazpi City
- Ayala Malls South Park (opened on November 29, 2016)  — Southpark District, Brgy. Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls The 30th (opened on January 12, 2017) — 30 Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls Vertis North (opened on June 9, 2017) — Lux Drive, Vertis North, Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, Metro Manila
The District malls
- The District – Imus — Aguinaldo Highway corner Daang Hari Road, Brgy. Anabu 2–D, Imus City, Cavite
- The District – North Point — National Highway, Ayala North Point, Brgy. Zone 15, Talisay City, Negros Occidental
- The District – Dasmarinas — Molino-Paliparan Road, Brgy. Salawag, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Community and Ayala managed malls
- Park Square — Hotel Drive corner EDSA, Ayala Center, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Metro Point — Pasay Rotonda (EDSA corner Taft Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila
- Pavilion Mall — Old National Road corner Mamplasan Access Road, San Antonio, Biñan City, Laguna
- Ayala Malls Arca South — Arca South, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls Park Triangle — Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- Altaraza Superblock — Quirino Highway, Brgy. Tungkong Mangga, San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan
- Fiesta Market — Bella Vita, Brgy. Tapia, General Trias City, Cavite
- Ayala Malls Capitol Central — Gatuslao Street, Bacolod City
- Ayala Malls Cloverleaf —39,000 sq m— A. Bonifacio Avenue, Ayala Cloverleaf, Balintawak, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls Feliz —79,000-sq m— Marcos Highway, Brgy. Dela Paz, Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Ayala Malls Central Bloc — Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
- Ayala Malls Gatewalk Central — Mandaue City, Cebu
- Ayala Malls Marikina Heights —13,000-sq m— Liwasang Kalayaan, Marikina Heights, Marikina City, Metro Manila
- The District — Centennial Highway, Kawit, Cavite. Under Construction
- Ayala Malls Bay Area — Entertainment City, Parañaque City, Metro Manila
- Baroque Mall - Alabang-Zapote Road, Talon Tres, Las Piñas
- Ayala Malls Pamplona - Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona Tres, Las Piñas
- Ayala Malls Zamboanga - Zamboanga City
- The Shops at Azuela Cove - Azuela Cove, Brgy. Vicente Hizon Sr., Lanang, Davao City
- "Loyal merchants recognized by Ayala Malls". The Manila Times. May 9, 2015. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- "Asian malls are kings of retail". The Nation. July 4, 2014. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Burgos, Rowena C. (April 26, 2002). "Greenbelt redefines malling experience". Philippine Daily Inquirer. pp. E1. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Ilano, Marites Villamor (December 29, 2015). "Battle of the malls heats up in Cebu". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Cebu Daily News. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- "Serendra Piazza". The Fort City. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Domingo, Ronnel W. (March 1, 2014). "Ayala launches P5-B Fairview Terraces mall". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- "Ayala Malls Legazpi Now Open". Ayala Land. April 25, 2016. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Lara, Tanya T. (August 9, 2014). "South Park District: Pure living". The Philippine Star. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Talavera, Catherine (March 30, 2016). "Arca South seen as premier hub with ITS terminal". The Manila Times. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Mercurio, Richmond S. (April 22, 2015). "ALI unveils P16-B Park Triangle dev’t". The Philippine Star. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- Echeminada, Perseus & Mercurio, Richmond (April 21, 2015). "Ayala to put up biggest mall in Parañaque City". The Philippine Star. Retrieved July 2, 2016.