||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ayananka Bose is an Indian cinematographer of Bollywood movies. He studied cinematography at the Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu, Chennai. He won the best cinematographer of Zee Cine Awards for the movie Kites in 2011.
Bose was educated at the Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu and then received his early training from ace cinematographer & director Rajiv Menon. He has worked as an assistant director to Menon in Kandukondain Kandukondain (2000).
He then started assisting Ravi K. Chandran in movies like Dil Chahta Hai, Kannathil Muthamittal, Koi... Mil Gaya, and Boys. He worked as the first assistant cameraman in Lakshya, camera operator in Black and associate cinematographer in Paheli before becoming independent.
- Anand L. Rai's Next
- Duvvada Jagannadham (2017) (Telugu film)
- Kaabil (2017) (shared with Sudeep Chatterjee)
- Dishoom (2016)
- Kick (2014)
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbaai Dobara (2013)
- Student of the Year (2012)
- Force (2011)
- I Hate Luv Storys (2010)
- Kites (2010)
- Dostana (2008)
- Tashan (2008)
- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007)
- Umrao Jaan (2006)
- Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera (2006)
- Main Aisa Hi Hoon (2005)
Awards and nominations
- 2011 : Zee Cine Awards : Won for Best Cinematography for Kites.
- 2009 : Filmfare Awards : Nominated for Best Cinematography for Dostana.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|