|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||TN 31/TN 91|
Ayangudi(Tamil: ஆயங்குடி) is an Indian village located in Kattumannarkoil taluk in the Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, India. It is located 73 km to the south of the district headquarters Cuddalore, 7 km from Kattumannarkoil and 255 km from State capital Chennai
Average Sex Ratio of Ayangudi village is 1087 which is higher than Tamil Nadu state average of 996. Child Sex Ratio for the Ayangudi as per census is 979, higher than Tamil Nadu average of 943.
Ayangudi village has higher literacy rate compared to Tamil Nadu. In 2011, literacy rate of Ayangudi village was 83.99 % compared to 80.09 % of Tamil Nadu. In Ayangudi Male literacy stands at 89.23 % while female literacy rate was 79.23 %.
As per constitution of India and Panchyati Raaj Act, Ayangudi village is administrated by Sarpanch (Head of Village) who is elected representative of village.
- Muslim High School - Ayangudi
- Al-Ameen Nursery & Primary School - Ayangudi
- Indian Bank
- Ayangudi Government Primary Health Centre Pharmacy
- "Cuddalore District - Kattumannarkoil Taluk". Tamil Nadu Government. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 4 July 2013.
- "Ayangudi Map". OneFivenine. Retrieved 4 July 2013.
|This article related to a location in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|