From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ayat is Arabic plural of ayah, the smallest unit of the Qur'an it may also refer to
- Ayat River in Kazakhstan
- Ayat-sur-Sioule, commune in central France
- Bni Ayat, town and rural commune in Morocco
- Given name
- Ayat an-Nur, the 35th verse of the 24th sura of the Qur'an
- Ayat (band), black metal band based in Beirut, Lebanon
- Ayat (Dune), term for "the signs of life" in the fictional universe of Dune
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Indonesian drama film
- Ayats, a Spanish coachbuilder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.