|Born||Ayda Sabahat Evecan
May 17, 1979
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Robbie Williams (m. 2010)|
She attended Harvard-Westlake School, where she graduated in 1997. Her father is Turkish and she is fluent in English, and speaks French and Italian as well. She is the daughter of American movie producer Gwen Field.
Field first became known on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, but has subsequently specialised in comedy roles. She was a regular on Blue Collar TV, guest starred in the sitcom Eve and appeared as Jeannie Whatley on NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. On the Fox sitcom Back to You she played Montana Diaz Herrera (a.k.a. Sally Lerner), News 9's weather woman. She appeared in 10 episodes of Season One.
Field also joined the cast of a sitcom pilot, Making It Legal, as a lawyer named Elise. ABC did not pick up the pilot. In June 2008, she was cast for the female lead on ABC's untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchnick comedy pilot, replacing Sarah Lafleur.
Field is married to English singer-songwriter Robbie Williams. They had been dating since May 2006 and living together since 2009. In November 2009, Williams proposed to Field during a live interview on Australian radio station 2Day FM but later said the proposal was a joke and they are not engaged. Later it was confirmed that they became engaged over Christmas. She and Williams wed at his home in Mulholland Estates in Beverly Hills on August 7, 2010. On 30 March 2012, Williams and Field announced they were expecting their first child together, a girl. On September 18, 2012, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Theodora Rose 'Teddy' Williams. They had a son, Charlton Valentine Williams, on October 27, 2014. The labour was live-tweeted by Williams.
- "Robbie Williams - Ayda Field's Tearful Phone Reunion With Dad", contactmusic.com, Retrieved on 2010-08-10.
- "UNTITLED SACHS & JUDAH PROJECT (ABC)". Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "The Latest Entertainment & Hollywood News". The Hollywood Reporter.
- « Robbie Williams marries Ayda Field at home in LA », peoplestar.co.uk, Retrieved on 2010-08-08.
- "Robbie Williams and girlfriend Ayda Field are settling into British life well". London: The Sun. 2009-06-01. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Robbie Williams denies engagement". BBC News. 2009-11-28. Archived from the original on 2 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Robbie Williams to wed in a secret ceremony". AllVoices. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- McIntyre, Samantha (August 7, 2010). "Pop Star Robbie Williams Weds". Archived from the original on 15 August 2010. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- « Robbie: "I Take That woman to be my wife" », peoplestar.co.uk, Retrieved on 2010-08-08.
- "Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field expecting baby girl". The Times Of India. 25 May 2012.
- "Theodoa Rose Williams: Robbie Williams, wife welcome baby girl". The Huffington Post. September 19, 2012. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "Robbie Williams live tweets wife Ayda Field's labour and birth of his son". The Sydney Morning Herald.