Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aye or AYE may refer to:
- Aye (village), a village in Belgium
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (abbreviated AYE), a major road in Singapore
- Marion Aye (1903–1951), American actress
- Aye (yes), a word for expressing the affirmative
- Allegheny Energy (AYE was a NYSE symbol for this company)
- AEY (disambiguation)
- Aye aye, sir, a common expression in the Navy
- Aye-aye, a lemur
- AY (disambiguation)
- Eye (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.