Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ayer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayer may refer to:
- Ayer, Massachusetts, United States
- Aller, Asturias, a municipality in Spain known in Asturian as Ayer
- Ayer, Switzerland, a municipality in the Val d'Anniviers, canton of Valais
- "Ayer" (Enrique Iglesias song), a song by Enrique Iglesias
- "Ayer" (Gloria Estefan song), by singer-songwriter Gloria Estefan
- "Ayer", 1992 song by Juan Luis Guerra and 440 from the album Areíto
- "Ayer", 1993 song by Luis Miguel from the album Aries
- "In the Ayer" by rappers Flo Rida, Tiffany Villarreal, and will.i.am
- N. W. Ayer & Son, the first advertising agency in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.