Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ayesha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayesha may refer to:
- Ayesha (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Ayesha, Ethiopia, a town in that district
- Ayesha River in eastern Ethiopia
- Ayesha Bawani Academy, located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Ayesha, the Maid of Kars, an 1834 novel by James Justinian Morier
- Ayesha (novel), a 1905 novel by H. Rider Haggard, sequel to She
- Ayesha (film), a 1964 Malayalam film
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Twilight Land, a 2012 video game
- Ayesha, a name used by the Marvel Comics character Kismet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayesha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.