|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Number of locations
|157 branches (June 2016)|
Phyo Aung (Managing Director)
Number of employees
Ayeyarwady Bank Ltd. (Burmese: ဧရာဝတီဘဏ်; AYA Bank) is a private bank in Myanmar. AYA Bank was established on 2 July 2010 with the permission of the Central Bank of Myanmar. The AYA Bank's head office is located in the Rowe Building Kyauktada Township of Yangon.
AYA Bank had 143 branches as of March 2016. Ayeyarwady Bank offers retail and commercial banking products and services.
Ayeyarwady Bank received its banking license from the Central Bank of Myanmar on 2 July 2010 and began operations on 11 August 2010. The bank is authorized to operate as an investment or development bank for the domestic market and the approved banking activities include:
- Borrowing or raising of money
- Lending or advancing of money either secured or unsecured
- Receiving securities or valuables for safe custody
- Collecting and transmitting money and securities
- Cash management system
- Internet banking
- Provision of international banking services including international remittance, payment and trade services
- Mobile Banking
- "The Myanmar Times Bank Survey 2014". Myanmar Times. 15 July 2014. Retrieved 8 February 2015.