|Ayeza Khan (Aiza)|
January 15, 1991 
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Spouse(s)||Danish Taimoor (m. 2014)|
Ayeza Khan (born Kinza Khan on 15 January 1991), also known as Aiza Khan, is a Pakistani television actress and model.
Khan began her career as an actress at the age of 18, making her debut with a supporting role in the romance Tum Jo Miley, that aired on Hum TV. After portraying supporting roles in several television series, she rose to fame with a role in the Geo TV romantic drama Tootey Huwey Per (2011). She later established herself as a leading actress of Pakistan with several successful series, including the drama Aks (2012), the romances Kahi Unkahi (2012), and Adhoori Aurat (2013), the family drama Mere Meherbaan (2014), and the tragic romance Tum Kon Piya (2016), all of which garnered her wide recognition. Her performance in the 2014 social drama Pyarey Afzal earned her critical acclaim as well as the Lux Style Award for Best Actress.
|2009||Tum Jo Miley||Shehna|
|2010||Larkiyan Mohallay Ki||Sumera|
|2011||Tootey Huwey Per||Ajia|
|2011||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Kaneez Fatima||Episode: "Dekh Kabeera Roya"|
|2011||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Sadaf||Episode: "Faqat Tumhara Saleem"|
|2012||Mera Saaein 2||Noor|
|2012||Maahi Aye Ga||Shaheen|
|2012||Aks||Zoonaira "Zooni" Javed|
|2012||Meri Zindagi Hai Tu||Nazo|
|2013||Extras: The Mango People||Ayesha||Episode: "The Common People"|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Arjumand||Episode: "Jannat"|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Qurat-ul-Ain||Episode: "Ghar"|
|2013||Saari Bhool Hamari Thi||Areesha|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Noor Fatima||Episode: "Bhaagti Kahan Hai"|
|2013||Ghalti Se Mistake Hogai||Batool|
|2013||Pyarey Afzal||Farah Ibrahim||Lux Style Award for Best Television Actress|
|2014||Do Qadam Door Thay||Nayaab|
|2014||Jab We Wed||Nisa|
|2014||Main Kukkoo Aur Woh||Zoya||Telefilm|
|2014||Bikhra Mera Naseeb||Hina Alvi|
|2016||Teri Meri Love Story||Sonia||Telefilm|
|2016||Tum Kon Piya||Elma|
|2017||Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai||Maheen||Filming|
|2017||Toh Dil Ka Kia Hua||Maya||Airs on Hum TV|
Selected awards and nominations
|2015||Haya Waleed – Mere Meherbaan||Best Actress Popular||Nominated|
|Best Actress Jury||Nominated|
|Lux Style Awards|
|2015||Farah Ibrahim – Pyaray Afzal||Best TV Actress||Won|
- Sophiya, Cook (26 February 2015). "32 Rare Facts: Aiza Khan Wedding and Her Flash Back". Celeb Hour. Archived from the original on 2 March 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- Afshaan, Zahra (15 January 2016). "Happy birthday Ayeza Khan". Aaj News. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Ayeza Khan and Danish Taimoor on honeymoon". The Express Tribune. 14 September 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "20 Pakistani TV dramas that you should watch if you haven't". Daily Times. July 20, 2016.
- "جیو کے ڈراموں سے اصل پہچان ملی:عائزہ خان". Daily Jang. 14 March 2013. Archived from the original on 30 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "عائزہ خان اور دانش تیمور شادی کے بندھن میں بندھ گئے". ARY News.tv. 9 August 2014. Archived from the original on 30 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Ayeza Khan Daughter". ARY News. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Ayeza Khan gets married to Danish Taimoor". Business Recorder. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- Ayeza and Danish become parents of a baby girl. Geo TV. July 14, 2015
- AHMED SARYM (5 January 2015). "Ayeza Khan talks about dramas, films, and family in an exclusive chat". Hip in Pakistan. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Ayeza Khan denies rumours about quitting her career after marriage". Business Recorder. Asfia Afzal. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Fit & Fabulous: 2014 celebrating brides". The Express Tribune. Daniyal Sardar. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Top ten: Our favourites from television". Express Tribune. December 23, 2012.
- "Kahi Unkahi featuring Ayeza Khan soon to air on Zindagi". Times of India. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- Danish and Aiza to star in Teri Meri Love Story, but it isn't about their real-life romance