|Ayeza Khan (Aiza)|
January 15, 1991
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Spouse(s)||Danish Taimoor (m. 2014)|
Ayeza Khan (born Kinza Khan on 15 January 1991), also known as Aiza Khan, is a Pakistani television actress and model.
Khan began her career as an actress at the age of 18, making her debut with a supporting role in the romance Tum Jo Miley, that aired on Hum TV. After portraying supporting roles in several television series, she appeared as leading actress in the Geo TV romantic drama Tootey Huwey Per (2011). She later established herself as a leading actress in Pakistan with several acclaim roles in the drama Aks (2012), the romantic drama Kahi Unkahi (2012), and Adhoori Aurat (2013), the family drama Mere Meherbaan (2014), and the tragic romance Tum Kon Piya (2016), all of which garnered her wide recognition. Her performance in the 2014 social drama Pyarey Afzal earned her critical acclaim and Lux Style Award for Best Television Actress.
|2009||Tum Jo Miley||Shehna|
|2010||Larkiyan Mohallay Ki||Sumera|
|2011||Tootey Huwey Per||Ajia||Airs on GEO TV|
|2012||Mi-Raqsam||Sadia||Airs on GEO TV|
|2012||Mera Saaein 2||Noor|
|2012||Maahi Aye Ga||Shaheen|
|2012||Aks||Zoonaira "Zooni" Javed|
|2012||Meri Zindagi Hai Tu||Nazo||Airs on GEO TV|
|2013||Adhoori Aurat||Maryam||Airs on GEO TV|
|2013||Extras: The Mango People||Ayesha||Episode: "The Common People"|
|2013||Saari Bhool Hamari Thi||Areesha||Airs on GEO TV|
|2013||Ghalti Se Mistake Hogai||Batool|
|2013||Pyarey Afzal||Farah Ibrahim||Lux Style Award for Best Television Actress|
|2014||Do Qadam Door Thay||Nayaab||Airs on GEO TV|
|2014||Mere Meherbaan||Haya||Airs on Hum TV|
|2014||Jab We Wed||Nisa||Airs on Urdu 1|
|2014||Bikhra Mera Naseeb||Hina Alvi||Airs on GEO TV|
|2016||Tum Kon Piya||Elma||Airs on Urdu 1|
|2016||Shehrnaz||Shehrnaz Gul||Airs on Urdu 1|
|2017||Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai||Maheen||Airs on GEO TV|
|2017||Toh Dil Ka Kia Hua||Maya||Airs on Hum TV|
|2018||Koi Chand Rakh||Rabail||Idream Entertainment|
|2011||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Kaneez Fatima||Episode: "Dekh Kabeera Roya"|
|2011||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Sadaf||Episode: "Faqat Tumhara Saleem"|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Qurat-ul-Ain||Episode: "Ghar"|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Noor Fatima||Episode: "Bhaagti Kahan Hai"|
|2013||Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain||Arjumand||Episode: "Jannat"|
|2014||Main Kukkoo Aur Woh||Zoya||Telefilm|
|2016||Teri Meri Love Story||Sonia||Telefilm|
Selected awards and nominations
|2015||Haya Waleed – Mere Meherbaan||Best Actress Popular||Nominated|
|Best Actress Jury||Nominated|
|Lux Style Awards|
|2015||Farah Ibrahim – Pyaray Afzal||Best TV Actress||Won|
- Sophiya, Cook (26 February 2015). "32 Rare Facts: Aiza Khan Wedding and Her Flash Back". Celeb Hour. Archived from the original on 2 March 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- Afshaan, Zahra (15 January 2016). "Happy birthday Ayeza Khan". Aaj News. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Ayeza Khan and Danish Taimoor on honeymoon". The Express Tribune. 14 September 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "20 Pakistani TV dramas that you should watch if you haven't". Daily Times. July 20, 2016.
- "جیو کے ڈراموں سے اصل پہچان ملی:عائزہ خان". Daily Jang. 14 March 2013. Archived from the original on 30 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Our Top 4 Favourite Actresses in Television Serials: We have a list!". Daily Pakistan Global. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "عائزہ خان اور دانش تیمور شادی کے بندھن میں بندھ گئے". ARY News.tv. 9 August 2014. Archived from the original on 30 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Kahi Unkahi featuring Ayeza Khan soon to air on Zindagi". Times of India. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Imran Abbas and Ayeza Irfan back together on TV". Gulf News. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- Danish and Aiza to star in Teri Meri Love Story, but it isn't about their real-life romance
- "Ayeza Khan Daughter". ARY News. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Ayeza Khan gets married to Danish Taimoor". Business Recorder. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- Ayeza and Danish become parents of a baby girl. Geo TV. July 14, 2015
- AHMED SARYM (5 January 2015). "Ayeza Khan talks about dramas, films, and family in an exclusive chat". Hip in Pakistan. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Danish Taimoor and Ayeza Khan welcome baby boy". DAWN Images. 7 November 2017. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Ayeza Khan denies rumours about quitting her career after marriage". Business Recorder. Asfia Afzal. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Fit & Fabulous: 2014 celebrating brides". The Express Tribune. Daniyal Sardar. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Top ten: Our favourites from television". Express Tribune. December 23, 2012.