|Date of birth||7 November 1987|
|Place of birth||Ehringshausen, West Germany|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Left Winger|
|2007–2010||SV Wehen Wiesbaden II||53||(21)|
|2008–2010||SV Wehen Wiesbaden||44||(8)|
|2011||Carl Zeiss Jena||16||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:21, 8 December 2018 (UTC)|
He made his debut on the professional league level in the 2. Bundesliga for SV Wehen Wiesbaden on 18 May 2008 when he came on as a substitute in the 86th minute in a game against SC Freiburg. On 25 June 2010, Öztürk left SV Wehen Wiesbaden and signed in the land of his forefathers Turkey with Konyaspor. After two months with Konyaspor, he returned to Germany and played for Eintracht Wetzlar. On 2 February 2011, Öztürk signed with 3. Liga club FC Carl Zeiss Jena and scored in his first game his debut goal in 3–0 home victory against SV Sandhausen, the club he joined only a few months later.
After being released by Sivasspor in summer 2014, Öztürk was without a club for roughly half a year. After two weeks being on trial, on 26 January 2015, he was given a contract by then last placed 3. Liga side Jahn Regensburg. He signed for the remainder of the season with an extension clause in case of Regensburg staying in the league. After Regensburg was relegated, he joined FSV Zwickau.
- As of 28 January 2018
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|SV Wehen Wiesbaden II||2008–09||Regionalliga Süd||22||8||0||0||0||0||0||0||22||8|
|SV Wehen Wiesbaden||2008–09||2. Bundesliga||9||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||9||1|
|FC Carl Zeiss Jena||2010–11||3. Liga||16||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||16||4|
|SV Sandhausen||2011–12||3. Liga||19||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||20||2|
|RW Erfurt||2012–13||3. Liga||29||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||29||3|
|SSV Jahn Regensburg||2014–15||3. Liga||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||7||0|
|FSV Zwickau||2015–16||Regionalliga Nordost||27||8||0||0||0||0||0||0||27||8|
- "Aykut Öztürk" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Aykut Öztürk". kicker.de (in German). Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Ein Traum geht in Erfüllung" (in German). mittelhessen.de. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011.
- "Masic zerstört Freiburgs Traum" (in German). kicker.de. 18 May 2008. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "SVWW: Leistungsträger Aykut Öztürk wechselt in die türkische Süper Liga" (in German). wiesbadener-tagblatt.de.
- "Wehens Aykut Öztürk wechselt in die Türkei" (in German). newsticker.sueddeutsche.de.[dead link]
- "Zick gehen die Spieler aus" (in German). Gießener Anzeiger. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011.
- "Öztürk verstärkt die FCC-Offensive" (in German). kicker.de. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Neuzugang Öztürk kommt und trifft" (in German). kicker.de. 5 February 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Öztürk erhält Vertrag beim Jahn" [Öztürk receives a contract at the Jahn] (in German). SSV Jahn Regensburg. 26 January 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "FSV verpflichtet Stürmer Aykut Öztürk". FSV Zwickau (in German). 7 July 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- A. Öztürk at Soccerway. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
|This biographical article related to a Turkish association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|