Aylsham High School
|Head Teacher||Duncan Spalding|
|Chair of governors||Jenny Youngs|
|Location||Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham
|DfE URN||121164 Tables|
|Students||1,023 pupils - as of November 2011|
|Colours||Uniform: Navy Blue and White
PE: Royal Blue and White
Aylsham High School is a secondary school in the market town of Aylsham north of Norwich, in the English county of Norfolk. It has around 1,000 pupils ranging in age from 11 to 16. Duncan Spalding is the head teacher. The school catchment area includes the town of Aylsham and surrounding villages, including Aldborough, Buxton, Colby, Erpingham and Marsham.
In May 2011 the school was judged to be overall "outstanding" by Ofsted, the English school inspections service. As of its most recent Ofsted report, the school has received a rating of "good". 
Friendly Faces is a peer support group run by year 10 and 11 pupils. Day to day they offer drop in sessions for other pupils to discuss problems and patrol the playground wearing orange hi-vis jackets. In addition to this the team visit local primary schools in the summer term to prepare year 6 pupils for high school, run training and selection days for new friendly faces and promote anti-bullying throughout the school. In 2012 they hosted an Anti-Bullying conference for the Norfolk Region on behalf of the Diana award Anti-Bullying Ambassadors Programme with Alex Holmes. In 2013 they were invited to London to Facebook HQ for a showcase of best practice in school of antibullying work.
The project, first introduced in 2001, has 20 senior Friendly Faces in year 11 who support a team of 40 year 10 friendly faces at the school. Originally the programme aimed to support pupils who felt they were victims of bullying. The project was later broadened to support any and all issues pupils may face.
- 2015 Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2014 Bernard Matthews Youth Awards Finalists
- 2014 - Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2013 - Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2013 Bernard Matthews Youth Awards finalists
- 2012 – Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2011 – Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2010 – Diana Award Anti-Bullying Champions
- 2009 – Diana Award
- 2008 – Diana Award
- 2007 – Diana Award
- 2007 – Philip Lawrence Award
- 2006 – Diana Award
- Directgov school profile, 2008-03-15. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- Nofolk County Council school profile. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- Aylsham High School – inspection report[permanent dead link], Ofsted, 2011-05-18. Accessed 2011-11-20.
- Top award for Aylsham school[permanent dead link], North Norfolk News, 2007-12-05. Accessed 2008-01-03