This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aylwin B. Lewis (born May 28, 1954) is an American businessman. He is currently the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Potbelly Sandwich Works since June 2008.
In 1995, Aylwin Lewis became Senior VP of Marketing and Operations Development, a job he left in 1996 for a position as Senior VP of Operations at Pizza Hut. In 1997, he was promoted to COO at Pizza Hut; in 2000, he became COO at Yum! Brands. In 2004 he became CEO of K-Mart and shortly after merged with Sears and became CEO of Sears Holding. At Potbelly, where he was hired as CEO in 2008, Lewis led the drive to take Potbelly public.
• Chain Store Age, December 2004, p. 39.
• Detroit News, October 19, 2004.
• Houston Chronicle, October 19, 2004, p. 11.
• International Herald Tribune, November 19, 2004, p. 19.
• Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News, October 19, 2004; November 21, 2004.
• Seattle Times, November 18, 2004, p. E1.