|Full name||Ayman Mohamed Abdelaziz|
|Date of birth||28 November 1978|
|Place of birth||Sharqia, Egypt|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Misr El Makasa|
|2009||→ Konyaspor (loan)||14||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Diyarbakırspor (loan)||19||(1)|
|2011–||Misr El Makasa||35||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 May 2010|
Ayman Mohamed Abdelaziz (Arabic: أيمن محمد عبدالعزيز; born 20 November 1978) is an Egyptian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Misr El Makasa in Egypt. He had been out of Egypt for a very long time, after playing most of his career in Turkey.
On August 12, 2007 Ayman viciously tackled Sivasspor's Israeli striker Pini Balili. Allegedly, Ayman swore at Balili in Arabic before the tackle and it caused the Sivasspor players to fight with the Trabzonspor players. A spectator then jumped onto the pitch and threw punches. Sivasspor players responded and after that Trabzonspor supporters raided the pitch and the match was stopped.
- AYman to set for Ç.Rizespor
- Player profil on TFF.org
- Naturalized Turks #31
- Shihrour, Yael (2007-08-12). "Archived copy" שחקן מצרי פגע בבלילי, הקהל פרץ למגרש ופוצץ את המשחק (in Hebrew). Sport5.co.il. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Bassey, Okan Udo (2008-08-08). "'Brave Men' set to weather Trabzon Storm this evening". Today's Zaman. Retrieved 21 September 2009.
- Airs, Kevin (2007-08-14). "Aussie Petko In Arab Drama". FourFourTwo. Archived from the original on 7 September 2008. Retrieved 21 September 2009.
- Ganour, Tomer. דרמה בטורקיה: אוהדים פרצו למגרש ותקפו את בלילי (in Hebrew). Yedioth Ahronoth. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|