From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ayn may refer to:
- Ayin or ʿayn, a letter in many Semitic scripts
- Ayn, Savoie, a commune of the Savoie département' of France
- Ayn, Somalia (or Cayn), a region carved out of the Togdheer province in northwestern Somalia
- Ghayn (Ғ,ғ), a letter used in the Bashkir, Kazakh, and Tajik alphabets
- Ayn Rand, Russian-born American novelist and philosopher
- Anyang Airport, China, IATA code AYN
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.