||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Makati City, Philippines|
|Key people||Anna Weslien (General Manager)|
|Owner||701Search Pte, Ltd.|
|Employees||20+ (Q3 2011)|
|Slogan(s)||Your Marketplace in the Philippines|
|Alexa rank||4,244 (April 2014[update])|
|Type of site||Classifieds|
AyosDito.ph was an online classified-ads website for Filipinos to buy and sell online, regardless of their location in the Philippines. It was owned and operated by 701Search Pte., Ltd., which is a joint venture between media giants Singapore Press Holdings and Schibsted. Launched in March 2009, AyosDito offered free posting of ads for items such as properties, cars, electronics, food, and even jobs. The phrase "Ayos Dito" is Tagalog for "Ok here".
In 2015 AyosDito formed a merger with OLX Philippines, itself acquiring former classifieds site Sulit in December 2013. Classifieds from the old site were not automatically merged with OLX, with users being sent emails asking if they want to migrate their listings to the new platform.
- Weslien, Anna. "General Manager". www.ayosdito.ph.
- "Ayosdito.ph Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- PC World (May 4, 2009), 701 Launches AyosDito.ph
- Olandres, Abe (17 November 2014). "AyosDito to close as OLX consolidates". Yugatech. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Villa, Mark Vincent (10 January 2015). "AyosDito, OLX merge into single platform". Rappler. Retrieved 13 May 2016.