Ayot St Lawrence
|Ayot St Lawrence|
The new St. Lawrence church
Ayot St Lawrence shown within Hertfordshire
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
|UK Parliament||Welwyn Hatfield|
Other residents of the village included the Shaws' friend, neighbour and bibliographer Stephen Winsten and his wife, the artist Clare Winsten, and the novelist and biographer Carola Oman, Lady Lenanton.
Field Marshal Frederick Rudolph Lambart, 10th Earl of Cavan, a British Army officer and Chief of the Imperial General Staff, is buried in the churchyard.
- "Shaw's Corner". Archived from the original on 8 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-13.
- "Open house at Shaw's Corner". The Welwyn and Hatfield Times. 2009-09-06. Retrieved 2009-03-13.
- "Ayot Saint Lawrence". Hertfordshire Genealogy. Retrieved 2009-03-13.
- "The Brocket Arms, Ayot St Lawrence". Mysterious Britain. Retrieved 2009-03-13.
- "Van Gogh walked here". St Albans & Harpenden Review. 2002-02-04. Retrieved 2009-03-13.
- "Parishes - Ayot St. Lawrence or Great Ayot". British History Online. Retrieved 2009-02-06.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Ayot St Lawrence.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ayot St Lawrence.|
|This Hertfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|