Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ayr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayr may refer to:
- Ayr, a town in south-west Scotland in the county of Ayrshire
- Ayr (original) railway station
- Point of Ayr, the northernmost point of mainland Wales
- Ayr Mountains, alternative spelling of Aïr Mountains, Niger
- Ayr, Queensland a town in Australia
- Ayr, Ontario, a village in Canada
- Ayr, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Ayr, Nebraska, a village in the U.S.
- Ayr Township, Adams County, Nebraska, a township in the U.S.
- Ayr, North Dakota, a village in the U.S.
- Ayr Township, Fulton County, Pennsylvania, a township in the U.S.
- Ayr Lake, a fjord on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Ayr Pass, a mountain pass on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Ayr (Scottish Parliament constituency), a constituency of the Scottish Parliament (Holyrood)
- Ayr (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency of the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom from 1950 to 2005
- Sultanate of Agadez, or Sultanate of Aïr.
- Ayr (clan), a sub-clan of the Somali Hawiye clan
- Alegrijes y Rebujos, a children's telenovela
- AYR, an Estonian manufacturer of sidecarcross frames
- AYR (clothing label) a womanswear brand
- Mount Ayr (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.