This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
Colaiste Siorrachd Àir
|Ayr College |
James Watt College
|Motto||Start Here, Go Anywhere|
|Vice-president||Michael Breen |
Ayrshire College (Scottish Gaelic: Colaiste Siorrachd Àir) is a further education institution in Scotland. Formed in August 2013 from a merger between Ayr College, Kilmarnock College and the Largs and Kilwinning campuses of James Watt College, it serves Ayrshire and surrounding areas.
In February 2013, the principal of Kilmarnock College, Heather Dunk, was named the principal designate of Ayrshire College.
Ayrshire College was established on August 1, 2013, following the merger of the three main colleges in Ayrshire – Kilmarnock College, Ayr College as well as the Kilwinning and Largs campuses of James Watt College. Ayrshire College is an incorporated College under the Further and Higher education (Scotland) Act 1992. The College is a registered charity in Scotland with a registered charity number of (SCO21177).
- Ayr Campus (Dam Park, Ayr)
- Kilmarnock Campus (Hill Street, Kilmarnock)
- Kilwinning Campus (Lauchlan Way, Kilwinning)
- Skills Centre for Excellence (Irvine Royal Academy, Kilwinning Road, Irvine)
- Nethermains Campus (Simpson Place, Kilwinning)
- "Ayrshire College Key Facts Key Facts Document 16-17 (Draft 051017 1)".
- "Ayrshire principal designate unveiled". The Herald. 20 February 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "GUIDE TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE MODEL PUBLICATION SCHEME 2013" (pdf). Ayrshire College. 2013. Retrieved 24 November 2021.