|Full name||Ayrton Lucas Dantas de Medeiros|
|Date of birth||19 June 1997|
|Place of birth||Carnaúba dos Dantas, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2016||→ Madureira (loan)||9||(0)|
|2017||→ Londrina (loan)||33||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:15, 19 December 2018 (UTC)|
Born in Carnaúba dos Dantas, Ayrton Lucas started his youth career with the academy of ABC Futebol Clube and joined the academy of Fluminense in October 2014. 0n 8 August 2015, he was promoted to the senior team However, he soon lost his position to Léo Pelé and Giovanni and was subsequently loaned out to Madureira on 23 February 2016 for the Campeonato Carioca. In April, he returned to his parent club.
On 4 January 2017, Ayrton Lucas was loaned out to Londrina. Twenty-five days later, he made his first team debut in a 1–1 draw against Prudentópolis. On 13 April, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3–0 victory against Rio Branco. Londrina went on to win the Primeira Liga, with Ayrton Lucas finding the net during the penalty shoot-out in the final against Atlético Mineiro.
- As of match played 3 December 2018
|Club||Season||League||State League||National Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|Londrina (loan)||2017||Série B||33||2||16[d]||1||0||0||—||4[a]||0||53||3|
- "Ayrton Lucas". Fluminense FC. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Ayrton Lucas". Soccerway. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Com carência na lateral esquerda, Fluminense terá cara nova: Ayrton" [With lack on the left side, Fluminense will have a new face: Ayrton] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 8 August 2015. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Sem espaço, Flu negocia Ayrton com o Madureira até o término do Carioca" [Without space, Flu negotiates Ayrton with Madureira until the end of Carioca] (in Portuguese). O Dia. 23 February 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Ayrton e Igor Julião voltam e treinam em reapresentação do Fluminense" [Ayrton and Igor Julião return and train in a re-presentation of Fluminense] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Londrina apresenta quatro reforços; atacante também está confirmado" [Londrina presents four reinforcements; attacker is also confirmed] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 4 January 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Prudentópolis empata com Londrina na estreia do Paranaense" [Prudentópolis ties with Londrina in the debut of Paranaense] (in Portuguese). Radionajua. 31 January 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Londrina desencanta na etapa final, vence o Rio Branco-PR e avança para as semifinais" [Londrina disenchant in the final stage, wins Rio Branco-PR and advances to the semifinals]] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 12 April 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Após empate, César brilha nos pênaltis, e Londrina é campeão da Primeira Liga" [After a draw, César shines on penalties, and Londrina is champion of the Primera Liga] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 4 October 2017. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Ready? Fluminense chega aos Estados Unidos para disputar a Florida Cup" [Ready? Fluminense arrives in the United States to play in the Florida Cup] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 10 January 2018. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Flu divulga numeração fixa do elenco; Sornoza herda a camisa 10 de Scarpa" [Flu discloses cast numbering; Steroid Inherits Scarpa Shirt 10]] (in Portuguese). UOL. 19 January 2018. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Добро пожаловать, Айртон Лукас!" [Welcome, Ayrton Lucas!] (in Russian). FC Spartak Moscow. 17 December 2018.
- "Ayrton festeja convocação e destaca importância do ABC na carreira: 'Fundamental'" [Ayrton celebrates call and highlights importance of ABC in career: 'Fundamental'] (in Portuguese). Agorarn. 20 April 2016. Retrieved 19 December 2018.