From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||many different meanings depending on the kanji used|
Ayumi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 歩み, "course" "walking" "progress"
- as a given name
- 歩, "progress", "walking", "a step"
- 歩美, "walking, beauty"
- 歩実, "walking, truth"
- 鮎己, "sweetfish, oneself"
- 亜由美, "Asia, reason, beauty"
- 安愉海, "peaceful, pleasure, sea"
- 明征魅, "bright, conquer, fascination"
- 充裕実, "provide, abundant, truth"
- 歩未, "walking", "not yet"
- あゆみ, in hiragana
- アユミ, in katakana
- あゆ美, mixture of hiragana and kanji
- as a surname
- Ayumi Beppu (別府 あゆみ, born 1983), Japanese actress, tarento, and model
- Ayumi Fujimura (藤村 歩, born 1982), Japanese voice actress
- Ayumi Hamasaki (浜崎 あゆみ, born 1978), Japanese singer
- Iconiq (real name Ayumi Itō 伊藤 亜由美, born 1984), Zainichi Korean singer who was a member of the Korean girl group Sugar
- Ayumi Ishida (actress) (いしだ あゆみ, born 1948), Japanese actress and singer
- Ayumi Ishida (Morning Musume member) (石田 亜佑美, born 1997), a Japanese singer who is a member of the J-pop girl group (Morning Musume)
- Ayumi Ito (伊藤 歩, born 1980), Japanese actress
- Ayumi Kaihori (海堀あゆみ, born 1986) Japanese association footballer
- Ayumi Karino (狩野 亜由美, born 1984), Japanese softball player
- Ayumi Kida (喜田あゆ美, born 1966), Japanese actress
- Ayumi Kinoshita (木下 あゆ美, born 1982), Japanese actress and model
- Ayumi Komura (小村 あゆみ), Japanese manga artist
- Ayumi Kurashima (倉島亜由美, born 1977), Japanese freelance animator
- Ayumi Kurihara (栗原 亜弓, born 1984), joshi puroresu wrestler
- Ayumi Miyazaki (宮崎歩, born 1971), Japanese singer
- Ayumi Morita (森田 あゆみ, born 1990), Japanese tennis professional
- Ayumi Murata (村田あゆみ, born 1982), Japanese singer
- Ayumi Nagashii (永椎 あゆみ, born 1974), alias for the Japanese voice actress Ryoka Yuzuki
- Ayumi Oka (岡あゆみ, born 1983), Japanese actress
- Ayumi Oka (岡あゆみ, born 1986), Japanese tennis player
- Okinoumi Ayumi (born 1985), sumo wrestler
- Ayumi Onodera (born 1978), Japanese curler
- Ayumi Shibata (柴田 あゆみ, born 1984), Japanese singer
- Ayumi Shigemori (茂森 あゆみ, born 1971), Japanese actress and pop star
- Ayumi Shiina (椎名 あゆみ, born 1969), Japanese shōjo manga artist
- Ayumi Tanimoto (谷本 歩実, born 1981), Japanese female judoka
- Ayumi Tsuji ( あゆみ 辻, born 1984), a Japanese voice actress
- Ayumi Tsunematsu (恒松 あゆみ, born 1981), a Japanese actress
- Ayumi Shinozaki, main character in video game "Corpse Party".
- Ayumi Yoshida, a secondary character from Detective Conan.
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Ayumi.
- Ayumi Takahara (高原 歩美), supporting character in the anime Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai.
- Ayumi Otosaka (乙坂 歩未), main character in the anime Charlotte.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|