(Redirected from Ayuthaya)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ayutthaya (also spelled Ayudhya or Ayuthia) may refer to:
- Ayutthaya Kingdom, a Thai kingdom that existed from 1350 to 1767
- Ayutthaya Historical Park, the ruins of the old capital city of the Ayutthaya Kingdom
- The following places which are situated in the area of the old capital city of the kingdom:
- Bank of Ayudhya, a Thai commercial bank
- HTMS Sri Ayudhya, a ship of the Royal Thai Navy
- Si Ayutthaya Road, a road in downtown Bangkok
- Si Ayutthaya (TV series), 2017 Thai TV series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayutthaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.