(Redirected from Ayuthia)
Ayutthaya (also spelled Ayudhya or Ayuthia) may refer to:
- Ayutthaya Kingdom, a Thai kingdom that existed from 1350 to 1767
- Ayutthaya Historical Park, the ruins of the old capital city of the Ayutthaya Kingdom
- The following places which are situated in the area of the old capital city of the kingdom:
- Bank of Ayudhya, a Thai commercial bank
- HTMS Sri Ayudhya, a ship of the Royal Thai Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayutthaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.