Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ayutla may refer to:
- Ayutla, San Marcos, a municipality in the San Marcos department of Guatemala.
- Ayutla de los Libres, a small town located in the Mexican state of Guerrero.
- Ayutla, Jalisco, a town in the Mexican state of Jalisco.
- San Felipe Ayutla, a town in Izúcar de Matamoros, Puebla.
- The Plan of Ayutla was proclaimed in Ayutla, Guerrero.
- San Pedro y San Pablo Ayutla, Oaxaca
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayutla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.